Description Angular 2
- Online tutorials are inconsistent and often out of date. One tutorial says one thing and another says something completely different.
- Many tutorials show you the trees but not the forest. Some teach the basics, but why is there nothing that shows how to fit all the pieces together?
- The docs aren’t cohesive and trying to learn a new framework from piecing together API docs can be tough.
- Googling only takes you so far… There are not many good screencasts or tutorials out there that teach how to maximize the framework.
- Time is money; don’t waste it sifting through blogs.
- What the heck is a _____? The vocabulary is foreign, how is a directive component different from a bare component? How am I supposed to update my page with one-way data binding?
- What’s with the crazy syntax? Do I have to learn annotations, strong-typing, and a whole new language just to use Angular now?
- How does it all fit together? Angular 2 has a whole new model of writing apps. How can you know how it all fits together?
- Still not hitting deadlines? You still have a job to do and stopping to learn Angular 2 seems like a risky use of time.
What will I learn from ng-book 2: The Complete Book on Angular 2?
- Build your first Angular 2 app in minutes
- How to write components
- How to build interactive views and powerful templates
- The new Angular 2 model structure
- How to trigger actions from user interactions
- How to bind data to your view
- Best practices for data-flow in a one-way data-binding world
- How to talk to backend services and APIs
- A roadmap to port your Angular 1 app to Angular 2
- You’ll learn how to use the built-in directives and write components of your own
- You’ll know exactly how Angular 2 works, from bootstrapping to change detection
- What was removed from Angular 1 and what you should use instead
- Understanding types in TypeScript
- The power of creating your own types
- How to use annotations to your advantage
- Learn the 3 types of Angular 2 directives and when to use them
- Master creating rich forms with custom inputs and validations
- Write blazing fast apps with Angular 2 performance optimizations
- How to master Angular 2 concepts
- Learn how Angular’s router works
- Learn how to have ng1 and ng2 components in the same app
- Mastering Promises
- And much, much more…
Download full PDF, Epub, Mobi And Source Code